EARLY BIRD: 8/5/24 – 8/6/24
STANDARD ENTRY: 9/6/24 – 20/9/24
FINAL ENTRY: 21/9/24 – 18/10/24
The following age categories are available in the 9km, 21km and 42km events for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day.
- 11 – 16 yrs (9km event only – Juniors)
- 17 – 29 yrs Open
- 30 – 39 yrs Senior
- 40 – 49 yrs Veteran
- 50 – 59 yrs Master
- 60 yrs+ Grand Master
INCLUDED IN YOUR RACE ENTRY
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race bib
- Finishers Medal
- Feed stations stocked with water, Tailwind Endurance Fuel, fruit, lollies and other yummy goods
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters in each age category receive a prize in the 9km, 21km and 42km courses only.
RESULTS & PRIZES
Race Day – Preliminary Results
Preliminary results will be available at the finish line during race day. The timing crew will have a computer available at the timing tent where you can look-up your results. These results are preliminary but will give you an idea of your standing.
Full Race Results
Full results will be up on the event website in the week following the event. We will try our best to have the results up on the website by Monday – please be patient if that is not the case.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters in each age category for the 9km, 21km and 42km events courtesy of our event sponsors. Winners must be at the prize giving to receive their prize, nothing will be posted.