Sunday 30th October 2022
Parramatta, Western Sydney, NSW

Entry

Three Bridges Run ENTER NOW
Date Sunday 30th October 2022
Type Run, Walk
Location Parramatta, Western Sydney, NSW

Three Bridges Run Pricing

  CategoryStandard Entry
11/6/21 – 31/10/21
2022 Entry
1/11/21-30/9/22
Final Entry
1/10/22 – 26/10/22
5km Family Fun Run (7yrs+)$35*$40*$50*
9km Event (11yrs+)$55*$60*$70*
21.1km Event (17yrs+)$85*$90*$100*
42.2km Event (17yrs+)$120*$125*$135*

* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies

Included in your entry fee

  • Entry into the event
  • Fully marked course manned by race officials
  • Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for international or interstate mailing addresses)
  • Finishers Medal
  • Feed stations stocked with water, Tailwind Endurance Fuel, fruit, lollies and other yummy goods
  • Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
  • 1st place age category prizes in the 9km, 21.1km & 42.2km courses only.

Individual Categories

The following age categories are available in the 9km, 21.1km & 42.2km events for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day.

  • 11 – 16 yrs (9km event only – Juniors)
  • 17 – 29 yrs Open
  • 30 – 39 yrs Senior
  • 40 – 49 yrs Veteran
  • 50 – 59 yrs Master
  • 60 yrs+ Grand Master

Postponement due to COVID-19

If the Three Bridges Run is not able to proceed on the 30th October 2022 due to any ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to later in 2022. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.

If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Maximum Adventure event of their choosing.

Wet Weather Cancellation

In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.