Refunds / Transfers / Cancellations
Entry cancellations can be made up to Sunday 18th October 2020 (two weeks before the event date), by writing to [email protected] when a refund (less $30 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
If you would like to protect your entry fee and receive a full refund, without the admin fee charged as per above, either after entering the event or in particular within two weeks up until 48 hours prior to the event date (when we no longer offer partial refunds), you can purchase the ‘ACTIVE Refund’ insurance option. This is provided by Active.com for an additional fee at the time of purchasing your event entry. This insurance purchase option is NOT available after you register for the event, so please consider this at the time of purchase. Full terms and conditions for the ‘ACTIVE Refund’ insurance product can be found here.
Entry Transfers (Online)
- Participants can transfer their entry online to another person up until Wednesday 28th October 2020.
- This can be done by logging into your active.com account, selecting your ‘MyEvents’ portal and transferring your registration via email to another athlete.
- The new athlete must claim your registration via email before a refund will be processed and returned to your credit card minus a $20 admin fee. Please note that the new athlete claiming the transferred entry, will need to pay the current entry fee at the time of claiming.
- Entry transfers to new runners made after Sunday 11th October 2020, will be allocated a new race bib number. These new runners will need to collect their race bib at registration on race day. Your race bib will NOT be mailed to you prior to the event.
Please Note: We don’t offer entry transfers to future or other events, only entry transfers for this event, to other people.
Entry Transfers (On the Day)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement runners are required to bring along an email and the registration details from the original runner stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place.
- On arrival replacement runners should line up at the ‘Transfers/Course Changes’ desk at registration. You will need to know the original runners race bib number but do not have to collect this first. You will be allocated a new race bib number.
- On the day transfers will incur a $40 admin fee, cash preferred. Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two runners.
- Replacement runners should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
- Competitors can change down to a shorter course up until Wednesday 28th October 2020. Email your request for a course change to [email protected].
- All online course/category changes will be closed from Wednesday 28th October 2020. No refunds will be made for course changes.
- Competitors can upgrade to a longer course (unless sold out prior) – the difference in entry fee will be payable when you upgrade.
- All course changes after Wednesday 28th October 2020 will need to be made at registration on race morning.
Postponement due to COVID-19
If the Three Bridges Run is not able to proceed on the 1st of November due to ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to 2021. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.
If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Maximum Adventure event of their choosing.
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, all efforts will be made to reschedule the event at a later date. If the event is rescheduled and you are unable to make the new date, no refunds will be issued.
You will be notified of the cancellation by email and announcements will be made on the home page of this site. Please note the event will not be cancelled due to rain. Race organisers will review the track conditions if required in the last week leading up to the event and update everyone via the event website and Maximum Adventure Facebook page.