- Show respect for the environment, landowners, local communities and other recreational users.
- Make sure you are wearing your timing transponder.
- Always take your litter with you and please dispose of any litter in the bins provided.
- Stick to the marked paths, follow the course as signposted and as directed by the marshals.
- Notify the Event Medic of any significant medical history (e.g. asthma, diabetes…).
- No outside assistance is allowed during the event.
- Cooperate with event officials at all times.
- Winners will be determined by the fastest time.
- The Race Director’s decision is final!
- Runners are expected to assist competitors who have injured themselves. If you come across an injured runner, provide assistance and ask a fellow runner to inform race officials at the next intersection. Times will be adjusted to compensate for any losses.
TIME CUT OFFS
There are no time cut offs for the 5km, 9km or 21km course.
On the 42km course if you are not back to the turn off back into Western Sydney University by midday (5 hrs after the start time) you will be directed to finish at this point (33km).
All courses will be closed at 1:00pm so all competitors will need to be off course by this time.