Join Now and train smart all the way to race day.
Created by Physio and Elite runner, Mark Green from The Body Mechanic. These weekly training plans will help you turn up on race day ready to achieve your personal best.
Whether you are a seasoned athlete or new to running, these training plans will incorporate everything you need to get stronger, improve your mobility and increase your mileage at a safe rate so you can have a great race, without injuring yourself along the way.
These race specific training plans include videos on how to improve your running technique, strength workouts, injury prevention advice and nutrition for before and during your race.
Plus, you get access to our members-only online running community.
There are 4 training plans available:
- 5km – 8 week training plan for beginners. Starts 5th September 2022.
- 9km – 8 week training plan for all fitness types. Starts 5th September 2022.
- 21.1km – 12 week plan for beginners to advanced. Starts 8th August 2022.
- 42.2km – 16 week plan for beginner to advanced marathon runners. Starts 11th July 2022.
With each training plan you will receive:
- Comprehensive weekly training advice sent directly to you every week.
- Drills and lessons to help improve your running technique.
- A strength program to build your stability and core strength.
- Mobility exercises to improve your natural range of motion and help you avoid injury.
- At just $5 per week, there is no better value training you could choose for the Three Bridges Run.
You will be sent an email from The Locker Room with your login details within 1 week after purchase in order to access the training plan.
How To Sign Up
Purchase the training program through the Three Bridges Run registration system when you enter the race.
You can also add the Training Plan to your order post entry by heading to www.active.com and logging in to your account with your username and password. Select ‘MyEvents’ from the name drop down box (top left) once logged in. Select your ‘Three Bridges Run’ event registration and from there you will be able to manage your registration and add other purchases (training program) to your order.
Alternatively, you can purchase the training plan directly at The Locker Room and you will receive instant access to The Locker Room and your training plan. You may then purchase your Three Bridges Run event entry separately here.